Pecunica™ Finance Knowledge Base
- What are the key principals of accrual accounting?
- How is inventory valued?
- What are provisions and contingent liabilities?
- How are operating cash flows determined?
- What is a company group?
- What is liquidity and solvency analysis?
- What is operating profit?
- How are corporate actions accounted for?
- How is debt-service ability measured?
- What are the asset valuation models?
- What is a collateralized debt obligation (CDO)?
- What are US “Treasury zeros” (STRIPS)?
- What are the key dividend and earnings ratios?
- How do stock splits effect share value?
- What are closed-end funds, UITs and FAC companies?
- When are convertible bonds converted?
- How is yield in different markets measured?
- What is the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)?
- What is a bond’s invoice price?
- What is an ABCP conduit?
Pecunica™ is the finance knowledge base platform and information portal for the presentation and publication of information on various areas of finance and the finance industry. It covers such subjects as banking and credit operations, commercial and corporate finance, commercial real estate, financial markets, securities and investments, and leasing and lease financing.
Pecunica attracts the interest and engagement of those who are interested in acquiring knowledge and improving their understanding in the relevant subject area. The platform is targeted to industry practitioners and their customers as well as upper secondary-level students, tertiary-level undergraduates and graduate students.
Pecunica encourages the sharing of knowledge and information by industry experts, professionals and companies and their engagement and interaction with platform users. It is the new finance industry portal for practitioners and service providers to profile themselves and their products and services.